HOW TO APPLY
How to rock these lashes:
1. Measure your lashes by applying them onto your eyes without glue.
2. Trim false lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply a thin layer of adhesive to the band of the lashes.
3. Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Use the lash applicator to position lashes just above your natural lash line and hold them in place until set. Secure the corners.
4. Remove your lashes by lifting the band of the lash off of the skin. Never pull on the lashes to remove, always use the band.
In order to get 25+ wears out of Bossbabe Lashes Co, follow these tips:
1. Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them dust free and to retain their shape.
2. Use a q-tip & oil free makeup remover to remove any makeup on the lashes.
3. After several uses once the lash adhesive has built up use a applicator to gently remove glue.
4. Don't use a lot of mascara at the tips of the lashes when finishing your look to allow more wear.
PREMIUM QUALITY LASHES
Handmade with high quality materials for comfort and long-lasting wear.
25+ WEARS WITH THE PROPER CARE
Read our "How To Care" Blog
LIGHTWEIGHT & FLEXIBLE CONTTON BAND
Gentle & lightweight for your eyes.
All of our lashes are ethically sourced and cruelty-free.