Having trouble deciding what false lashes you want to wear for that important meeting or first date? Look no further, glow getter is going to be helping you shine through all that with its short natural fluffy false lashes.
- 100% Mink Fale Lashes
- Flexible Band
- Reusable with proper care
How to rock these lashes:
- Trim false lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes. Always trim your false lashes from the inner corner.
- Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Position lashes just above your natural lash line and holds them in place until set.
- To remove, gently lift staring from the outer corner along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't soak your false lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape, and curl of the lash.
- Do store them in the original packaging
- Don't use a lot of mascara when finishing your look to allow more wears
Love all the styles offered. They are definitely worth it. So glad I found them!
Amazing lash! Used on bridal clients and they were super comfortable and looked super wispy with the perfect amount of drama. Will definitely be keeping these stocked in my kit! :)