You will be obsessed with these long Goal Digger false lashes. It gives you a dramatic lash look and feeling like you are a reality star. You will definitely love these. They are so lightweight that will give you a feeling like they are natural.
- 100% Mink False Lashes
- Flexible Band
- Reusable with proper care
How to rock these lashes:
- Trim falselashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes. Always trim your lashes from the inner corner.
- Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Position lashes just above your natural lash line and hold in place until set.
- To remove, gently lift staring from the outer corner along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't soak your false lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
- Do store them in the original packaging
- Don't use a lot of mascara when finishing your look to allow more wears
The lashes are so fluffy and light to wear.
They are comfortable and light! I got so many compliments on them and was asked a few times if I had lash extensions.
Bossbabe lashes are lightweight, bands are flexiable, even though I had them on all night, they didn’t bother my eyes.