Having trouble deciding what lashes you want to wear for that important meeting or first date? Look no further, glow getter is going to be helping you shine through all that with its short natural fluffy lashes.
- 100% Mink Lashes
- Flexible Band
- Reusable with proper care
How to rock these lashes:
- Trim lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes. Always trim your lashes from the inner corner.
- Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Position lashes just above your natural lash line and hold in place until set.
- To remove, gently lift staring from the outer corner along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
- Do store them in the original packaging
- Don't use a lot of mascara when finishing your look to allow more wears
The lashes are so fluffy and light to wear.
They are comfortable and light! I got so many compliments on them and was asked a few times if I had lash extensions.
Bossbabe lashes are lightweight, bands are flexiable, even though I had them on all night, they didn’t bother my eyes.