A natural volume lash that gives the full length in the center without being too dramatic.
- 100% Mink False Lashes
- Flexible Band
- Reusable with proper care
How to rock these false lashes:
- Trim false lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes. Always trim your lashes from the inner corner.
- Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Position lashes just above your natural lash line and holds them in place until set.
- To remove, gently lift staring from the outer corner along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape, and curl of the lash.
- Do store them in the original packaging
- Don't use a lot of mascara when finishing your look to allow more wears
One of the easiest lashes I've ever put on, took less than 15 seconds to apply both sides! Fluffy, and makes my eye make up look amazing