Ready to turn heads everywhere you go? Showstopper is a semi-natural style with gradient clusters that fan out from the lash band. This fluffy style curls out from the outer corners giving a natural glam look.
- 100% Mink False Lashes
- Reusable with proper care
How to rock these lashes:
- Trim false lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes. Always trim your lashes from the inner corner.
- Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Position lashes just above your natural lash line and holds them in place until set.
- To remove, gently lift staring from the outer corner along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't soak your false lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape, and curl of the lash.
- Do store them in the original packaging
- Don't use a lot of mascara when finishing your look to allow more wear.
i'm in love with them , they're so pretty and my family kept asking about them at get togethers !