- 100% Mink False Lashes
- Flexible Band
- Reusable with proper care
How to rock these lashes:
- Trim false lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes. Always trim your lashes from the inner corner.
- Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Position lashes just above your natural lash line and holds them in place until set.
- To remove, gently lift staring from the outer corner along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't soak your false lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape, and curl of the lash.
- Do store them in the original packaging
- Don't use a lot of mascara when finishing your look to allow more wears
I loved the overall application and look of these lashes! They were very comfortable to wear and completed my look perfectly!
Amazing quality! Love that they were so easy to apply and comfortable to wear. The style “simmer it up” & “simmer it down” is gorgeous to pair together for a day/night look.
I just wanted to let you know that your lashes are amazing!! I’ve worn them several times now and every time I do I get so many compliments. They’re soo comfortable I can wear them all day or night
I love the quality and the fullness of the lashes! I got so many compliments and I can’t wait to try more styles
loved my boss babe lashes ❤ the band was so comfy and made me feel like a boss babe