- 100% Mink Lashes
- Flexible Band
- Reusable with proper care
How to rock these lashes:
- Trim lashes to fit your eye shape, then apply adhesive to the base of the lashes. Always trim your lashes from the inner corner.
- Wait for the glue to get a little sticky before applying. Position lashes just above your natural lash line and hold in place until set.
- To remove, gently lift staring from the outer corner along the lash band. Do not pull too hard when removing.
- Once lashes are removed, use a pair of tweezers to gently remove glue from the lash band.
- Store your #BossBabeLashes in the original case to help keep them clean and to retain their shape.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't soak your lashes in water or any other liquid as it may ruin the style, shape and curl of the lash.
- Do store them in the original packaging
- Don't use a lot of mascara when finishing your look to allow more wears
Such comfortable lashes
I just wanted to let you know that your lashes are amazing!! I’ve worn them several times now and every time I do I get so many compliments. They’re soo comfortable I can wear them all day or night
I love the quality and the fullness of the lashes! I got so many compliments and I can’t wait to try more styles
Boss Babe Lashes
loved my boss babe lashes ❤ the band was so comfy and made me feel like a boss babe
In love with the style Simmer it Up! They are amazing quality, comfortable to wear and durable. Perfect for any night out!
Bossbabe lashes are lightweight, bands are flexiable, even though I had them on all night, they didn’t bother my eyes.